Western Union Money Transfer Instructions:
Amount of Western Union Transfer for 1 photo to be reviewed and the digital size corrected to meet the requirements = US$60. (Your local Western Union Office will also charge you a fee to send the transfer.)
Amount of Western Union Money Transfer for 2 photos to be reviewed and the digital size corrected to meet the requirements for a husband and wife = $120. Your local Western Union Office will also charge you a fee to send the transfer.
Amount of Western Union Money Transfer for 3 photos to be reviewed and the digital size corrected to meet the requirements for a husband, wife and one child = $180. Your local Western Union Office will also charge you a fee to send the transfer.
Add $10 for each additional family photo. For example, if a total of 4 photos need to be reviewed and the digital size corrected to meet the requirements for a husband, wife and 3 children, the total service fee is then $190. Your local Western Union Office will also charge you a fee to send the transfer.
At your local Western Union Office...
1. Request a "Person to Person" transfer.
2. Send your total service fee (US Dollars only), to Bebe O'Brien (who is our Assistant Project Manager), as Western Union requires the name of an individual to transfer the funds to. (Your local Western Union Office will also charge you a fee to send the transfer.) We will immediately credit your entry when the funds are received, and we will let you know by email when that is done.
3. They will need the name of the pick-up location, which is Tucson, Arizona, USA.
4. They will need the ZIP code for Tucson, Arizona, which is 85704.
5. The abbreviation for the state of Arizona is "AZ".
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must make sure that your local Western Union office selects the correct state abbreviation of "AZ" from the list of state appreviations on their computer. That is because other state abbreviations start with the letter "A" and clerks often select the first option in the list, which is not "AZ".
6. You must confirm that all the information they enter into their computer is correct. If they make a typing error your funds can not be received.
7. They will give you a receipt with a control number on it.
8. Please email the following information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can get all the needed information from the paper copy of your transfer request that your local Western Union Office will give to you.
- Control Number = _____________
- Exact name used by the sender when requesting the money transfer (i.e. your name):
- First Name of Sender = ______________
- Middle Name of Sender = _______________
- Last Name (surname) of Sender = __________________
- City Sent From = _______________
- Country Sent From = ________________
- Exact Amount Sent in US Dollars = ____________
- Confirm exact name of the person the funds are being sent to = Bebe O'Brien
- Confirm Name of Pickup Location = Tucson, Arizona (AZ), USA
- Control Question & Answer (not required by Western Union) -- Only needed if you included this information you sent your money transfer.
All of the above information is needed at our end to collect your Western Union funds.
It is our pleasure to correct you digital photos to meet the American Green Card Lottery DV-2014. We will let you know by email when your service fee is received and your photos have been reviewed and corrected. Please note that digital photos must be taken after June 3, 2012.